Reflexology is the application of pressure to reflex points in the feet, hands and ears. It is based on the premise that there are reflex areas that correspond to the organs, glands, systems and part of the human body. It can be traced through Egypt, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, France and the United States.
Reflexoloy is primarily a relaxation technique. A typical session lasts an hour and consists of work on the ears, hands and feet.
- Assists in the elimination of toxins
- Improves blood circulation and lymph drainage
- Increases sense of well being, vitality, quality of life
- Reduces / eliminate pains
- Strenthens the immune system
Through this relaxation process the body is more capable of dealing with stress and healing itself.