A Holistic Health Advisor is one who understands a variety of holistic modalities and can guide you in finding a holistic alternative for many of your physical and emotional concerns.
Benefits of Holistic Health Approach
- Studies show that holistic healthcare can reduce medical costs.
- Treating the “whole person” can increase health thereby aid in avoiding sick days and increasing productivity and attendance in the workplace.
- Treating the “whole person” is more effective for long term survival of many diseases.
- Patients are demanding holistic healthcare practices at medical centers and hospitals.
What to Expect
During your first visit an assessment of your health and life-style will be completed. Based upon the findings and your desires for support, recommendations will be made along with a referral(s). After you have had an opportunity to experience the modality, follow-up visits will be scheduled to evaluate your progress.
- 70% of Americans use some form of Holistic or Complimentary Medicine.
- Hospitals are starting to offer non-invasive therapies.
- Holistic Healthcare is Client Centered, Honors the body’s ability to heal itself and following the concept of Do No Harm.
- Socrates (469 – 399 BC) warned against treating only one part of the body, “One part of the body can never be well unless the whole is well.”
Hippocrates (460 – 377 BC), the “father” of western medicine, was a devoted believer in the holistic system of healthcare.